Egg White Bomb Bites
Ingredients you can add:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg whites, olive oil, spices and coffee creamer in a bowl, until well combined.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to portion mixture into a non-stick muffin tin. Leave room at the top for when the egg cooks and expands.
- Add your favorite ingredients, and then pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve for breakfast, lunch or a mid-day snack!
Have you ever had the Starbucks Egg White Bites? They’re pretty delicious, right?! Well THESE Egg White Bomb Bites are our little way of turning it up a notch!
This Egg White Bomb Bite recipe has the perfect balance between sweet and savory, and are pretty diverse when it comes to additional toppings you can add to make them all your own. Not to mention, they’re super simple to make, and super quick to bake. This recipe is going to be a huge HIT in your home, or at your next event or celebration…I promise. Be sure to share with your friends and family, too! Sharing is caring, after all.
To start this recipe, you really only need a. Few staple ingredients. Egg Whites, Coffee Creamer and spices are the main ingredients. Then, you can add anything else you love, to make this recipe truly unique and custom to YOU!
Be sure to take tons of pictures along the way, because once you give these a taste, you’ll want to brag in all of your group chats, social media pages and blogs. This recipe is the end all to breakfast cravings forever. Your kids will love them, your significant other will beg you for more. But enough bragging already, let’s jump into the recipe, shall we?!